The Poco X3 Pro has an OTG-compatible USB-C port with USB 2.0 speeds. In addition, there’s an IR blaster, a 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio, a notification LED, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC, which makes the configuration quite extensive.
- The front also features a 6.67-inch LCD panel with a small hole for the front camera in the middle at the top edge.
- Thankfully Poco kept the micro SD card expansion slot still available for those needing even more storage capacity.
- The Poco X3 Pro promises flagship-grade performance at a competitive price.
- You can flash Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Android Phone Firmware with download stock firmware Flash tool.
- And this feeling will get amplified when you will compare it with the Poco X3 Pro.
However, due to the lack of Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), the videos tend to be shaky. You can solve this issue to a certain extent by enabling Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS). The SuperSteady mode offers even better stabilisation, but it’s at the cost of heavy cropping. The wide-angle camera is capped at Full HD 30 fps video recording. The camera on the POCO X3 Pro is rather capable for a device at this price range. It’s nowhere near being a world-champion, but the combination of a 48MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide should put this phone in a decent position.
The company has provided a 3.5mm audio output jack, and with the help, you can use earphones or headphones on the phone. As for the power supply, the company has provided a Li-Po 5160 mAh battery capacity. To charge this phone, you can find the 33W fast charger in the box. The company has claimed, that this charger can charge the phone from 0% to 59% in just only 30Minuies. Poco X3 is equipped with 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor in the lead. This is among the better sensors available in mid-range phones today and Poco says that the only feature missing when compared to Sony IMX686 is 4K video
- The 8MP Ultrawide as expected does not retain a ton of details but when it comes to backlit scenarios, then X3 Pro starts to struggle.
- You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.
- At times we missed calls when our phone was in another room and the ringing volume wasn’t set to 100 percent.
- POCO burst onto the scene three years ago with the POCO F1, with that phone offering a value package that is yet to be matched.
Your Poco X3 device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open-source, community project developed to replace your stock recoveries. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device.
Check out our Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro vs Poco F3 comparison for all the details. Specs Comparison of Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC side by side. The first gadget is the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and the second is the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC. POCO X3 Pro has the flagship chipset Snapdragon 860 at its heart. On the CPU side, this chipset has one extreme performance-oriented 2.84GHz Cortex-A76, 3 performance-oriented 2.42GHz Cortex-A76 and 4 efficiency-oriented 1.78GHz Cortex-A55 cores.